Friday, May 2, 2008

Growing and changing



Solomon turned 2 weeks old this week. He's starting to grow and change so I thought I'd post some new pictures. At his doctors appointment this week he weighed 8lbs 2 oz (half a pound bigger than his birth weight) and measured 21 inches (1.5 inches longer than his birth length). It makes me a little sad, but I'm happy to know he's getting what he needs to grow. I'm trying to enjoy this newborn stage as much as possible.

I don't have much to post about...every day is the same yet every day is very different. Sol has the newborn basics down. He's eating great, sleeping very well, and poops like a champ. :) How did we get so lucky as to have such a special baby!

6 comments:

melissa said...

yeah! more pics! i check everyday for more stuff :-) he's just so cute!!! i like the dark hair-very cool! glad to hear he's doing so good!

darlajean's dream said...

Oh how sweet!!! I miss you baby Solomon!!! Grandma Whipple can't wait to see you again!

Tiffany Johnson said...

He really is so cute! I'm glad you guys are doing well. you are natural parents!

Anonymous said...

What BIG lovely eyes Sol has!

Leah said...

Love it! He looks like he's a very good baby. Very mellow and content. You guys must be doing a great job!

And I love the pictures of Daddy and Baby. Take more of those. I wish I would have taken more pictures of Garrit and Drew when Drew was a newborn. So sweet!

Did you guys check out Amie's website? I bet she would cut you a deal if you told her you were friends of ours. Make sure you get some good professional picts of Sol before he gets his baby acne (Drew had acne from the time he was 3 or 4 weeks until he was like 3 months old!)

Anyway, he is so sweet. Drew is over his cold so maybe we'll stop by sometime this week. I'll call you.

Laura Jorgenson said...

This message is for Dave from Jake. I'm supposed to ask for your email address so he can get a hold of you (yes, I'm his secretary). His email is jake@craigconstruction.com