Saturday, July 19, 2008

Farmer's Market

I learned today the entire Farmers Market experience makes me happy! Solomon and I went to Provo's farmers market today for the first time. It's quite small still but still had great stuff. There's something about fresh local organic produce, homemade tye-dyed onsies, authentic carne asada, and other such goodness that puts a girl in a great mood! I plan to be a regular now if just for the produce. Its a little bit hippie, and I like that. In fact there was a booth there promoting co-op living. So fun.

Check out your local farmers market!

6 comments:

Tiffanie said...

I didn't know provo had a farmers market. that's great. we should go together when we get back from phoenix.

Tiffanie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jean Bean said...

Megan, this is so cool! I would love to go a Farmer's Market with you there! Seriously, that is another side of you that I adore -- we both have a little "off the beaten track" in us. :) There is a Farmer's Market here and it is awesome too. It makes me feel like I am giving Mother Nature a pat on the back.
Love you so much!

Tiffany Johnson said...

I love this blog... something about it makes me smile and want to grab my banjo and sing a happy song.

Holly said...

Fun! I love going places like Portland and San Fransisco where they have the huge Farmers Markets but I always end up spending too much!

Jessica said...

Oh I remember the market. I got Beck one of those sweet tye dye onesies. I loved it and it was perfect in DHS school colors. Dave would appreciate it.