Since I posted my 'Help' post I've had an overwhelming feeling of gratitude for all that I have. I received some great comments to that post that really helped me to know that I'm not alone and that I CAN do this. I thought I'd share some of the main points people shared with me:
- Mom guilt - every mom constantly feels like she's falling short in one way or another. Its universal.
- We need time doing our own thing. Not something for the kids, the house, or the hubby. Do something for just you and do it a few times a week. Make it a priority.
- Spend extra one on one time with each kid (if and when you can) when they are feeling extra needy. This may mean ignoring your messy house, the computer, or something else you'd really like to do.
- "This too shall pass"
- Remember - they are little. They are learning. Appreciate their craziness.
- Just do your best, and accept your best.
- Draw help from heaven. Pray like crazy and trust Heavenly father.