Saturday, January 31, 2009
Friday, January 23, 2009
...in case anyone is interested.
- I think he has some important core values, namely honesty and integrity.
- I think he truely wants to change American for the benefit of it's citizens and to be benefit of the global community.
- I don't think he's a socialist.
- I completely disagree with some of his liberal view points, especially his view on abortion.
- I think he's trying to fix many of the mostly broken systems in America, like health care and education. Sure his approach is different than what we're used to but different may not be bad. In fact maybe it's time for a different approach, the old one hasn't worked well.
- I love that he wants to reduce the ridiculous bipartisanship that has stunted our growth as a nation.
- I hate how he says "uh" alot in his speeches.
-I don't think he was elected as President because he's black.
- I think he's brave for wanting to change corrupt and dishonest Washington.
- I think he is sincere and honest and may God bless him for that.
I didn't vote for Barak Obama but I'm glad he is our president. I pray God will guide him and that he will have the humility to listen.
What does Dave think?
Michelle Obama and "Gracie" from the Shining Time Station band are twins. Not sure who that is?
thanks for reading. :)
Posted by Megan Cook at 9:56 PM
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Posted by Megan Cook at 10:30 PM
Posted by Megan Cook at 10:20 PM
Saturday, January 3, 2009
I'm behind, I'm sorry. December was rediculous! So fun and so busy, I feel like I'm still catching my breath. We had a great Christmas, spending about a week with Dave's family and week in Wyoming with my family. Here are a few Christmas goodies (in no particular order):
Swiming at the rec center. We wore ourselves out swimming for 3 hours! Sol nearly fell asleep on his floatie.
We're so grateful for the many gifts we're blessed, with especially as this year comes to a close. Solomon has been one of the greatest gifts I've ever received. He's a cherub. The gift of our Savior Jesus Christ and the Atonement is the ultimate gift. I'm so grateful that because of His sacrifice I can be with my Heavenly Father and my Dave and Solomon forever.
Love to you all.
Posted by Megan Cook at 10:56 PM