Friday, September 19, 2008

Dave takes a second wife...

in my dream the other night, that is. Actaully he decided not to at the last minute because I started crying saying I didn't want to share him. (Loves huny) Thanks for picking me and Sol.

I also finally broke down and read Twighlight last week (in about 4 days). Its a great book. Not so much for the romance (although thats great) as much for the Vampires. So interesting although I've dreamed about Vampires nearly every night. I'm taking a break before I read the next book.

The crazy pregnancy dreams haven't really stopped post pregnancy. Dreaming can be fun but my dreams are usually bizare and akward. Some mornings I wake up with my head spining because of all the dreams. Any tips on how to dream less?

Oh and I'm pretty sure I'm not ready to live the 'higher law.'

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Megan! I constantly am dreaming wierd dreams too! Infact I have started to write them down because I have been trying to figure out patterns. Some of them are a little repetitive but they are so bizarre but, I dont think they mean anything. Anyways...if you figure out how to change your dreams, you let me know!

Tiffany Johnson said...

:-) You finally broke! I knew you would sooner or later! :-) Sorry about your crazy dreams... i'm sorry to say, I have had them constantly since I got pregnant with Hailey. I don't think they go away for a really long time.. if ever!

Cheri said...

I am actually glad to know I am not the only one with crazy dreams. Poor Mark sometimes wonders about me and has actually asked that I not tell him about my dreams... ahh.
:) The only thing I have noticed that helps me is I don't have quite as many or as crazy of ones if I remember not to eat anything before bed. Also stress seems to intensify my crazy dreams. Please FYI me if you know how to get rid of stress. :)
Sorry about the crazy dreams... my head spins too.