Wednesday, April 15, 2009

One

How do you sum up the single most significant, life changing year of your life, represented by the single most incredible being ever created? It's not possible to do it justice.


A year ago today Solomon was born, in fact it was exactly at this moment...
I feel a gush of a emotion when I think about it.

He is amazing. curious. strong willed. sweet. loving. funny.
loves people. loves attention from people. loves ella. loves to say 'hi'. to everyone.
he's spunky. he's feisty. he's going to make an impact. he already has.



Here's to our Soli. I love you baby, forever and ever.
Now for some birthday humor:




9 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Sol. Megan did you get my text about the party? I wish we could make it. Thanks for thinking of us. Lets get together soon. We would love to see you guys!

Leah said...

That video is classic. Poor kid.

Isn't it funny what we put our kids through???

Don't worry... next year he'll want 5 cupcakes.

Tiffany Johnson said...

Happy Birthday little man! You are definitely a stud. Addy has some birthday kisses reserved for you. slobbery and all! :-)

Michelle Williams said...

First time parents, huh. Thanks for the video clip. I loved it!

Auntie Michelle

darlajean's dream said...

I love the video! Poor Solomon will probably never like cupcakes; whenever he sees one he will rub his eyes and run away! :)

Melissa said...

I cannot believe he's already one! it's true-he'll want them next year. Wish we could meet little Sol! happy birthday little boy!

Holly said...

Happy Birthday Sol! I can't beleive he's a year already, time goes WAY too fast!

Jean Bean said...

Ohhh, that video was so funny!! I loved to see little Sol and to hear you all laugh! That just made my morning! Happy Birthday, Sol! Your picture is on my fridge!

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

What a stinkin' cutie! Happy Birthday little Sol!