Thursday, October 15, 2009

If you live in Utah Valley...

Two kid friendly attractions that get my enthusiastic thumbs up:

Pirate Island Pizza: In the old movie theater by the university mall. Its way way cooler than we thought it would be. And the food was much better than we expected. ChuckyCheese doesn't hold a candle to this place.

Cornbellys: At thanksgiving point. We just spent 3 hours having lots of fun. They have so much to do besides a corn maze. Bring jackets. I forgot them and poor Sol was shivering by the end.

I wish I had pictures to share but our awesome little camera we've had over 4 years didn't survive a mountain bike crash. Hope to have a replacement soon.

Happy Fall!!!

1 comments:

Tiffany Johnson said...

I want to take the girls to Cornbellys but the month is closing to an end and i'm not sure we'll make it this year. Sad. Oh well.. but I do want to try out pirate island!