Saturday, June 11, 2011

Funny guy Sol

Sol likes to be funny. But lately he's started saying a lot of things that we find amusing, without trying to be funny....

Riding in the car...Ruby babbling to herself...Sol says "No Ruby! No Gaa Gaa's!"

Today we went to the "carvable" (carnival), and Sol was so excited to ride the "Pen-is Wheel" (Ferris Wheel). Pronounced "Pehn-es". Nice.

In Ruby news, today I asked her if she wanted a bottle (she was sucking on a jar) and her head snapped around and looked at me with big bright eyes and she made a high pitched squeal. She was like YES!!!

3 comments:

darlajean's dream said...

Oh what smart babies...I Love, Love, Love their baby language!!!

Kris said...

lol - Sol's a hoot. It's always the funniest when they are so serious about what they're saying.

Jean Bean said...

Oh man, this post cracked me up. You are such a good writer. You capture the moment! I love it! Love you!