Saturday, January 14, 2012

Christmas Morning 2011





I didn't take a ton of pics Christmas morning or day. I caught a stomach flu Christmas eve that left me feeling pregnant all day Christmas. (I actually appreciated the reminder... so NOT ready to be pregnant again!) But these are a few of my faves that capture the essence of the morning. Magic.

In this video Sol had opened all his presents and while he was pretty happy with everything he still hadn't seen his Cars2 Geotrax. THE gift. The one he's fixated on since September. Santa had hidden it! Tricky Santa!



This is a video of Ruby saying Merry Christmas. I love her sleepy, happy look.



Merry Christmas All!

1 comments:

Kris said...

Wohoo! A wheat grinder! Not mocking... I really am excited for you :) Cute pics and videos. And sorry you were sick over Christmas break again this year. blah.