Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Solomon is 5 weeks old today, unbelievable! The weeks are flying by. This is my favorite picture from the last 3 weeks...

Sol updates:

  • As you can see Sol is totally into his little infant gym. He works those fuzzy little jungle animals over with his failing arms. Its so cute. Eyes wide, of course, thats his style.





  • Solomon smiled for the first time, at his daddy of course, on Friday May 16. It was beautiful, a big full face smile. I was holding him and Dave was standing over him talking to him. He smiled in response to his dad's voice.
  • Sol 'coo-d' for the first time yesterday (May 19). I was talking to him and he talked back. So sweet, my heart melted.


In other updates my sister Michelle and her hubby were passing through Provo this last week and stopped for a few days. It was so much fun to hang out with lil sis, I hadn't really spent time with her in almost a year. I really really missed her. Solomon loved his auntie Michelle, he was very happy hanging out with her. Come back soon sis!

3 comments:

melissa said...

hey-he is still so adorable! i hope you are fairing well too, mom! i forget that little newbies don't even make noise for awhile-that's the BEST to hear something besides a cry!

melissa said...

hey-he is still so adorable! i hope you are fairing well too, mom! i forget that little newbies don't even make noise for awhile-that's the BEST to hear something besides a cry!

Tiffany Johnson said...

He is such a cute little guy. I love how big his eyes are. I'm still a little bitter I didn't get to hold him much the other night at Logan's party...Nate stole him from me after I had him for about 10 seconds. RUDE! Oh well, I'll have many more opportunities, i'm sure! :-)