Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Some of my favorites from the last week...


He's waving :)

Solomon loves to set up on your shoulder and look around. His head bobs around as he tries to hold it up, his eyes wide the whole time. He's constantly looking around with his big yummy eyes.

Sweet sleeping boy.

I'm in love.

Can you tell he's growing! He's really starting to fill out. He's eating more and starting to pack on the baby fat. More to love!

I'm really enjoying being home and just focusing on Solomon all day. Its hard work some times but never gets old. So rewarding. I love when he looks at me with his big blue eyes, so vulnerable, so unassuming, so pure. He takes after his mom and dad, he's a social boy. He loves to have anyone talk to him and throws a fit if he thinks he's alone. I can relate.

As I'm writing this post its raining outside and lightening and thundering. So exciting! The first real thunderstorm of the spring. Ella gets nervous when it thunders, she's laying on my feet right now. I love to be in a quiet house during a thunderstorm. Its therapy.

Life is sweet. :)

7 comments:

Tiffany Johnson said...

He is so cute Megan and Dave. I wish I could see him more. I hope you don't think i'm avoiding you guys.. but I figured you have had so many visitors... AND... especially with Hailey being sick.. I REALLY wouldn't want to bring anything to you! I hope you guys are doing well. He is so cute. I can't wait to hold him again! He needs to get to know his aunt Tiff! :-)

Kris said...

I love the big curious eyes taking everything in! And now it makes sense why every time I see Solomon he is on the shoulder of someone. i will keep that in mind the next time I hold him!

Marce said...

cute cute baby boy. we need to come around and visit....seeing your adventures with the little guy is getting me SO EXCITED!! i can't wait till our babies can chill together. it's going to be the best. xoxo

Going Full Hippie said...

he's adorable! well done! i can't wait to hear all about it!

Jessica said...

I cannot wait to see him. He is so darling. I think he looks a lot like both of you.

Anonymous said...

Those sure are great big beautiful eyes!

Unknown said...

Hi you two. I have not said congratulations yet, so here it is. Your baby is so cute. I can see the both of you in him. So just letting you know that Aunt Liz and Uncle Doug are real proud of you two and enjoy Solomon. It will only get better. See you guys, later. Liz