Saturday, January 3, 2009

I'm behind, I'm sorry. December was rediculous! So fun and so busy, I feel like I'm still catching my breath. We had a great Christmas, spending about a week with Dave's family and week in Wyoming with my family. Here are a few Christmas goodies (in no particular order):


The men wrote a well thought out letter to Santa, and he wrote back!



We performed the nativity, everyone had a part. Sol was a lamb, baaaa.

Mason is so much fun! He loves to be funny.

Babies, babies! So fun to have Sol and Madelyn together.

Grandpa and babies.

Swiming at the rec center. We wore ourselves out swimming for 3 hours! Sol nearly fell asleep on his floatie.

Buddies Sol and Joshua.

More babies.

Merry Christmas!

We're so grateful for the many gifts we're blessed, with especially as this year comes to a close. Solomon has been one of the greatest gifts I've ever received. He's a cherub. The gift of our Savior Jesus Christ and the Atonement is the ultimate gift. I'm so grateful that because of His sacrifice I can be with my Heavenly Father and my Dave and Solomon forever.

Love to you all.

3 comments:

Marce said...

cute pic's! i can't get over how adorable sol is in that snowman outfit! it's killer!

so how's sleep boot camp going?? i've been thinking about you all week. ellie has added an interesting twist to soothing herself to sleep this week...she usually cries for a few minutes and falls asleep...now she cries for a few minutes, we think she's asleep, but really, she's just climbing on the railing, moving along it, and eating it. AHH. oh the joys of motherhood! hope you're surviving!

Kris said...

I love it. Sol is so photogenic! His smile is so cute in his sheep costume. Great pics.

eden&mike said...

Love the pictures. So cute! Thanks so much for the darling X-mas card. I love it! We were slackers in the cards this year...no family picture will do that to you. I have been avoiding the reality of my post baby body and thus the lack of pictures. Thanks for keeping in touch, friends!