Saturday, June 20, 2009

Is anyone still checking this blog?

Hey team, the last time I posted was May... June has been a whirlwind. We've had fun and we're tired. A couple non-travel-log type updates.

Haircut:

Before

After

At first I didn't like the short hair but I think its cause it made him look older. I definitely prefer it now to the Beatles do.

Snakes:

They still live in my porch and terrorize us a little but I LOVE the lack of spiders around my house. We normally find a few beasts like this each year
(insert big scary picture of spider here, I couldn't find it)

but not this year. Thank you snakes! Please just stay hidden.

Ella:
We love a loopy sweet, anxiety ridden Ella girl. She loves us too. She especially loves our Sol. I found her laying next to him in the living room yesterday like this:

She just laid there while Sol draped toys all over her. What a good playmate.

Next post will be travel-log-esq...enjoy!

3 comments:

eden&mike said...

I read it! All the time. Love it! Sol is getting so big. Love his big eyes and darling smile. Giving ya'll a shout out and love vibes from PA!

Tiffany Johnson said...

So cute. I love that pic of Ella. Thank goodness for content and patient pets.

Michelle Williams said...

I like the Ella pick and I think Sol´s new hair looks good. I miss you guys!!! I hope you are having a fun summer!

Love,
Auntie Michelle