Monday, August 3, 2009

We are alive...

We just moved, thats the reason for the silence. We're still without internet so I'm using Dave's computer at work to check email, etc.

We LOVE our new home. Story and picture to follow...

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to every one who has commented, texted, called, and even sent cards about my last post. I'm doing really well and writing that post really helped me to feel peace about the whole thing. Your kind thoughts and well wishes have made it even better. Thank you.

I know very well that I'm not the only one to feel heart ache, I know you all have your own challenges, some that make mine look easy. So thank you again.

We're doing great! We love our new house and neighborhood. :) If I had my camera I'd insert a picture of us all smiling with big cheesy grins right here.

Just picture it...

see.

4 comments:

melissa said...

I CAN picture it! :) glad you're happy in your new place-I bet it'll be fun to get settled in and stuff. lots of pics please :)

Becca said...

So jealous that you guys are out of this ward. haha. :) Question for Megan, where did you get the supplies to do the bulletin board every month? I'm kind of at a loss of where to get paper.

Anywho, Glad you survived the move! :)

Claire said...

i'm glad you like your new place! we're SUPER excited to move into ours in a week! :) hope you had fun on your vacation! can't wait to see you guys again

melissa said...

...okay...still waiting for pics of the new home :) anyday is good for me :)