Monday, August 31, 2009

Back

You know when it's been so long since you've seen an old friend that it's kind of akward, cause you should have kept in touch but you just didn't?

Hi, old friend.

I'M BACK!!!

I'm SO excited because I'm finally online again. Wahoo!!! After a painfully long month we got our internet hooked up tonight. Its a boring and long story so I'll spare you.... the point is, I'm back!!!

I feel like I just discovered electricity or indoor pluming, it feels GREAT!

So now for the explanation of where we are:
We moved, but just to American Fork, Utah which is like 15 minutes from my old house. We LOVE the house (my cousin's, we're renting) and have way more room (hallelujah!). I don't yet have pictures of the outside and its dark right now so I can't go take one, but I'll take some tomorrow and post 'em.

For now here are a few pics from our August adventures:


In our new house!

Sol's sweet new style

Sol unpacking...

Hike in the uintas

Sol practicing piano

We watch the Tour of Utah cycling race finish a top Nebo with Parker friends. Logie and Kristi above.Daddy and Sol cheering on the riders.
Buh-bye (as Sol would say). For now...

5 comments:

Kris said...

Sol's new hair style makes him look like such a little dude. I love it! And welcome back, by the way. You've been missed! Can't wait to see you guys again. I hear you might be biking across CO?! Sweet.

melissa said...

yea! you're back! I can't believe how much Sol looks more like a little 'Cook' all the time!

Tiffany Johnson said...

Nice to see you are back up and running. We miss you guys. But we love your house. sol is such a little stud with his new haircut. I love it.

Jean Bean said...

Ohhh, I can't get over how pretty you are in the pictures! I am happy you are back - I've missed you. :)

eden&mike said...

Good that you are all doing well after a move. They can be painful with goodbyes and boxes.
On a brighter note, I love, love, love American Fork. My husband was raised there, went to high school there and still calls it home. His parents live right down the street from the temple. I would KILL to live there. You guys are so lucky. It will be a wonderful place to live. I know Dave would rather have a home in Sundance, but its the second best place to be!