Wednesday, December 2, 2009


We are all moved into our new home. Its actually really great! Its so big. I'm not bragging, its just the truth. Way bigger than we can fill. Its nice to have so much room. I'm afraid we'll be spoiled living here the next few months.

We got an early Christmas present, a camera! Thanks to Dave shopping the early sales on black friday we got a great little camera. I'm used to not having a camera so after uploading the pictures from the week I realized I've gotten out of the habit of taking them. I thought you might enjoy a few that I did get.

Christmas came a little early for Sol too. G&GW gave him a rocking horse. Sol LOVES his new 'see see'. I wanted them to see him get it so they gave it to him while they were here for Thanksgiving.


Christmas tree hunting at a local lot. Right after this he tripped and smacked his head on the pavement. So sad. Our hunt ended quickly after that.

We had a really nice thanksgiving here with my family. We got to see Dave's parents too as they were in town. Lots of great family!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Sol is so cute on his "see see"! what a funny guy! It's good to see pics of him. He's so much bigger since the last time I saw him!

Jean Bean said...

Oh Megan, he looks like just the happiest little kid! What a sparkle he has, what light! I really love to see pictures, thanks for posting, my dear friend.

Tiffany Johnson said...

so cute! It was good to see you guys the other day! I hope you're having a good time on your trip. What kind of camera did you guys get????

Miranda Johnson said...

It was so good to see you this past week. Sorry we didn't get to spend more time together. Hopefully we will be back for a visit in April. Would you mind e-mailing me your new address? I have a Christmas card for you, but would like it to go to the right place. :) My e-mail is: mirandamae18@gmail.com

Thanks so much,
Miranda