Monday, June 21, 2010

Last saturday, much to everyone's surprise, I announced I wanted to do something FUN instead of work all day. I've been in that crazy nesting stage where I feel the intense need to make sure everything is ready for the baby. This usually includes yard work, painting, organizing,etc. . All of Dave's favorite things. :) Maybe thats wearing off because I realized this week that we'll have just a few weekends where we could be having FUN as a family of 3 before baby makes us 4. And lets be honest, newborns aren't exactly FUN. Sweet, yummy smelling, and fuzzy, but not FUN.

So we headed off to the Lindon city pool. This pool was awesome. Sol, ready for pool FUN.

Sol enthusiastically marching toward the FUN. This pool is awesome. See the lazy river?
Daddy and Sol, both so good lookin!Love this pic...

I'm so glad we took a saturday to have FUN. We need to do this more often!

2 comments:

M and D said...

HOTTIE!! Only Megs would wear a suit at 8 months of pregnancy and look that hot doing it!! It really is hard to be your friend sometimes:). JK. You "four" look so cute! Miss you...

Stocking Family said...

Meg I am so impressed you let go and had fun. I honestly am have to much and I am not getting anything done. We can sure learn alot from each other.
You look wonderful I totally agree that only you could look so good in a swimming suit at 8 months prego.
Love and Miss You guys