Friday, October 22, 2010

guess who I ran into at TJ Maxx...

Well it was acutally just the dude and his first wife. They got in line behind me. I did a double take.

They were super nice, very sweet and charismatic. I asked them about doing the Oprah show mainly. They were happy to share. They seemed very normal. I found myself thinking "Who cares that you have 4 wives. If that's how you all like it then go right ahead."

Okay, I still think its bizarre. But kudos to them for being so darn nice and approachable.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

No way??! I actually liked the show, as bizarre as the concept is. They seemed like nice people. It would be weird to see anyone from tvland in real life!

Tiffany Johnson said...

CRAZY!!! Nate and I started watching that show and then I started having dreams that I was in a plural marriage. So, we stopped because it creaped me out. haha.

Jean Bean said...

More power to 'em. :)