Friday, October 22, 2010

Picture's only....well mostly.



















































































































































































































Can you guess where we've been the last two weeks?

And by the way, aren't my kids so darn adorable?


















Dinner is always rather exciting these days. Ruby can't stand to miss out on the event so she's usually perched on the table in her bumbo, or on me or Dave's laps. Sol is all over the place. He stands on his char, he jumps in his chair. He tries to dish up more food. He tries to grab the salt, cries for the salt, tries to get the ice cubes out of my drink and then dad's drink. He slips ella some food, tries to feed us his food. And occasionally he'll take a few bites himself. Its crazy but fun. I like my family.

Oh, and we've been in Wyoming and Colorado visiting my parents and sister's fam. We had a ball!

3 comments:

Kris said...

I thought of you as we drove through Laramie at midnight on our way to Denver. And RUby looks so different - she's getting her own new look and is totally filling out. So sweet!

Tiffany Johnson said...

UGH!!! I haven't seen you in 2 months!!!!!! At least it feels like that. RUDE!!! Ruby is HUGE!! last time I saw her she was only like a week or two old. GRRRR!!!

M and D said...

She is getting SO BIG!! I want those pink shoes when you are done with them:). What great pics. Wish we could be there with you!! Love you...