Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1.11.11

11 Things I Love about Dave cause it's his birthday.

1. He has a very sexy voice.
2. He's funny.
3. He thinks I'm funny.
4. He kills all spiders and other intruders for me.
5. He figures out computer and gadget stuff so I don't have to.
6. He takes care of our family, goes to work every day without complaint, and provides a very nice life for us.
7. He's an awesome dad. Builds forts, plays hide and seek, read's stories.
8. He has cute feet.
9. He's up for anything, he loves to play.
10. He's creative and artistic.
11. He is compassionate towards people I would typically judge or ignore.

Okay, now I'm on a roll...

12. He knows a lot about a lot of stuff and likes to tell me about it.
13. He was the first boy to tell me he 'loked' me.
14. We have the same sense of humor.
15. He likes to dance and he's got a great butt for it.
16. He doesn't tickle me much because I get violent, but he doesn't get violent when I tickle him.
17. He is a true yellow, he lives for fun.
18. He helps me to remember to have fun.
19. He's by best friend in the whole world.



11 Things I love about myself cause it's my birthday. (my sis helped me with these)

1. I'm left handed.
2. My elbows are double jointed.
3. I have 3 birthmarks.
4. I teach piano to cute little kids.
5. My favorite cd when I was 11 was Queen.
6. I'm pretty awesome...
7. I wore denim shirts in jr. high to 'dress up.'
8. I had triangle hair with large purple glasses in 3rd and 4th grade.
9. Stake dance limbo champ.
10. I can talk with a lisp pretty well.
11. My birthday is 1.11.11

5 comments:

Kris said...

Happy Birthday to both of you! Dave is a pretty sweet guy and has the list to back it up... but Megan. Wow. I think the denim shirts just blew you totally out of the water. And your double-jointed elbows pretty much completes the list, but you could also add (12) can pick out paint color combinations like no other (13) is an amazing seamstress (14) is at least 3 x's more patient than Kristi Parker (15) knows how to throw a mean party (16) is great at starting campfires and (17) is a wonderful mother to Sauce and Ruby McScooby. (Ok, so that's not the greatest nick name, but I feel bad that she doesn't have one yet).
Hope you had a great birthday!

Tiffany Johnson said...

You're the best. I loved all the nice things about Dave. But I especially loved the awesome traits about you. I too was the stake limbo champion!!!! I knew we were kindred spirits. :-) And as far as the denim shirts.. I want a picture. Your next post needs to read 'blue power' with a picture. No words need to be expressed. Just a picture. It would make me smile. A lot. Please?

And just like Kris, I have a few things to add to your list. (by the way, I think you are super funny too) You are extremely compassionate. You are unforgettable... my youth still miss and talk about you. You are the BEST person to be in a presidency with. You are a hoarder. :-) (inside joke for those of you who might read this comment) You are an amazing friend. YOu are reliable. You are giving. You are SUCH a great mom. You give Beyonce a run for her money with "All the Single Ladies".. heehee. You are a strength to me. I don't know how I would have survived these last 4 years of having children without you. Thanks for being born, and thanks for making me laugh a lot! You're the best! Happy Birthday Friend!

M and D said...

I love lists like this! They are great to keep and great to read over to remind yourself how BLESSED you are. I did notice that becoming friends with Deb(one of the smartest choices of my life) wasn't on your list :). LOVE YOU

Unknown said...

Your favorite cd WAS Queen? I remember some amazing nights in 410 with that cd. Thank you by the way. I love that you put something about your weird elbows. I also think you are pretty awesome! Happy Birthday to you and your outstanding husband!

Jean Bean said...

Oh #16 on Dave's list made me crack up! Haha, that is just so dang funny to me! Oh Megan, how wonderful you are. Five of my favorite reasons you are alive and kickin': 1. You are the most real person I know. 2. You wear fabulous earrings, and have always been my example in style. 3. You have a knack of making me feel good about myself, even when I'm a mess up, you tell me I'm growing. I'm so grateful for that. 4. You laugh with me!!!! This is huge!!! 5. You have a deep compassion for others. I love you!