Thursday, February 3, 2011

"Sometimes we're naughty"



I totally lost it with Sol this morning only because I was stressed and he was being difficult. We were in a hurry and I snapped at him. I immediately had one of those out of body experiences where I was watching myself be this grouchy mean mom and felt terrible.

And then Sol says "I"m sorry mommy," and then immediately tells himself "It's okay." Then I told him I was really sorry and that I would try to be nicer. He said "Its okay mommy, some times we're naughty." Gosh. He's so quick to forgive. I love that little guy. We're not perfect. We do our best. And lucky for us we have such amazing little treasures that love us no matter what.


(Marci, if you read this post and think it sounds familiar, I decided to post this little story after leaving the comment on your blog. Thanks for being so inspiring.)

1 comments:

Marce said...

Meg, you're so cute. I'm so glad to have friends like you who lift me up, tell me it's ok, and help me feel normal about my crazy life. :) I love this post- and I love you! Thank goodness for our little forgiving kiddos. What did we ever do without them? Miss you!