Friday, June 20, 2008

Spring Biking

As I mentioned in the post below, we've gotten a lot of biking in so far this year. There are so many trails close to home we just keep picking new ones and trying them out. A lot of times we'll even squeeze a ride in before work to start the day off right. I'm loving my bike and every time I ride it I'm so glad Megan let me buy it. :) Even old trails seem new because I can ride them so differently than I did before. My friend from work, Brian Shindurling and I both have passes to sundance as well so we head up there a lot to hit the lift-accessed biking. Here's a little video I put together of some early spring riding, featuring Brian. I apologize for the low video quality, this is off of a small helmet camera I have.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the video babe! You're such a stud. Love you!

Kristin said...

Look where a little blog stalking gets you! Hey Dave, I'm glad to see you are as crazy as ever and your baby is beautiful! Isn't it amazing how much you can love those little ones! Hope things are well!

Levi H. said...

Sweet video Dave! It may just inspire me to try the trails instead of the road.

Jon said...

honor

Ben said...

You have to make a new video! I have watched this one so many time I know it by heart.