Sunday, June 15, 2008

Visit to Grandma's House

I'm a little behind on my posts...

Two weeks ago Melissa (older sis) and I decided to take our kidlets on our little trip to visit Grandma and Grandpa. I drove to Melissa's house and then from Melissa's we drove to Laramie. Sol isn't a big fan of being in his car seat and so he had few meltdowns that nearly resulted in my own meltdown. Sweet little Mason experienced his first bout of car sickness. He threw up; we were in the middle of no where. Thanks to a bag holding some bran muffins I had made, we didn't have to smell his pukey clothes all the way to laramie. The muffins got left on the side of the rode. Grandma and Grandpa were so excited to see the kids. There was some serious spoiling that went on. :) For the mommies too, my mom let me sleep in a few times... bless you mom. It felt so good!

Here are some pics of our cute little babies



Grandpa and Sol

Thanks for such a fun week G & G!

1 comments:

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

I need a "My Mommy Rocks" tee too! He's a little cutie, I'm getting anxious for mine to come join the baby fun!