Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Wiggler

My sweet little infant that just laid there and smiled is no longer. I know have a sweet squirmy wiggly wild man who is determined to crawl! He's growing up too fast! He can spin in a circle on his tummy and inch his way along the floor to get a toy. He's still pretty frustrated at his lack of coordination but he's determined to get it right. I get the feeling he wont give up until he's a 'big boy'. I miss my little lump...but he's more fun than ever. :)

Pictures coming soon...

5 comments:

Tiffany Johnson said...

He is a very cute little lump! :-) Thanks for the walk. I alawys need them, more than you will ever know.

Marce said...

so so so cute!!! i can't wait to see this wiggly worm! we've missed you guys!

Liz said...

They grow up so fast that it makes me sad sometimes. My "baby" is 9 months old and 21 pounds. He really isn't looking like an infant anymore. It ALMOST makes me want another one. ALMOST!

Holly said...

It does go by way too fast, pretty soon he'll be starting preschool and you'll be wondering where the time went! That's what we've been going through here with Ethan, he started preschool this week and I've tried not to spend too much time thinking about it :)

melissa said...

what ae little wiggler! it's so fun!