Saturday, September 26, 2009

What I know...

1. Being a mom is much harder than I thought it would be.
2. Sol is much more incredible than I could have dreamed.
3. Having some space to stretch out (like a slightly bigger house) can take a huge burden off your shoulders.
4. Having someone to stretch out with (Dave) can take a huge burden off your shoulders.
5. edited.
6. This little turkey is the apple of my eye. He loves his 'Mama' and 'Dagee' (daddy) so much.

7. Our future may be uncertain, but who's isn't really.
8. Heavenly Father will watch over and take care of our little family. We have been blessed more than we could have asked in our life together and I know if we put our faith him Him the blessings won't stop.

Peace.

2 comments:

Tiffany Johnson said...

Well said. I appreciate your new house for your sake... but i'm still not over you moving! :-)

Holly said...

Couldnt agree more! And Ida says hello!