Thursday, February 18, 2010

I'll give you a hint, it rhymes with Honey and Chair


Can anyone guess who we're supposed to be?


Our good friend Kevin is an incredibly talented professional photographer. You can check out his work here (kevinwinzeler.com). He's used us in some shoots here and there and recently gave us some pics he's taken of us - including the one above that was taken at an Omniture Halloween party a few years ago.



Here are a few more that I had to post:

Ella and Dave bikin'

Frustrated Meg
Tired Dave


Sour face

Poor kid...we scared the poop out of him for this sequence...i feel bad...but it's kind of funny...



In other news -baby's heart is still beating! We heard it again today. 16 weeks down!

4 comments:

darlajean's dream said...

Poor Sol! I can't believe you did that just to get a picture of him crying!!! The things parents put their children through...amazing!
Poor baby! :(

Heidi said...

Great pictures! Sol's face is classic in that last one. Too cute! I'm excited for you guys to have another one, it's amazing! Your husband kinda reminds me of Patton Oswald in the first picture... love it! Glad to hear you are doing well.

Stocking Family said...

So Cute! I know it sounds wrong to think he is cute crying but these pictures make me miss him evern more.

Tiffany Johnson said...

GREAT pictures!!! the one's of Sol scared are hillarious.. but sad at the same time... sometimes you just gotta be a mean parent to get the great pictures! hahaha! I'm excited baby #2 is still hanging in there strong!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Let's get together soon! I know you guys are moving this week and next, but we need to hang out when you're settled.