Thursday, April 15, 2010

I've been thinking a lot today about how quickly the last two years has gone. How I strange it felt to call myself "mom," but how I can't imagine life without that title. Its amazing how life changing this last two years has been. I feel overwhelmed at how much love it has required but also given me in return. The thought of having so many more years of this and the thought of having another little one that completely captures my heart is unfathomable to me. I really don't know how my heart can get any bigger, but I don't doubt that it will.

Will I always have such an emotional reflection every time one of my children has a birthday? Its almost exhausting! But its mine and I love it.

5 comments:

darlajean's dream said...

This brings a tear to my eyes! I can't believe Sol is two years old! What a sweet loving little boy...we are all so blessed to have him here on earth with us!
Happy Birthday Solomon!!!
Love, Grandma Whipple

Jeepite said...

I loved seeing "the beginning"...
Such a sweet boy..today will be a very fun day for him. Wish we were there. Have a Happy Birthday Solomon :-) We love you...Grandma Cook
PS Leave it to the Grandmas to be the first to post!!!

Holly said...

Ok, that made me emotional! The time DOES go by way too fast...he sure is a handsome little guy!

M and D said...

My little Sauce is two!! Oh Megs...it goes by way to fast. I remember when you found out you were pregnant with him. I get chocked up thinking of all the moments in our life you and I have shared together. Lots of love to you and your family. I love you to bits!! Here is to Baby #2!

Debbie said...

Ok that was the best video I've seen! So well put together... ! LOVED IT!!!!! Made me cry.... how did you guys get so big and old and have precious children??? It's really wonderful to see this. Thanks so much you two :-)