Thursday, April 17, 2008

More Baby Solomon

We're home now and he's doing awesome. Here he is all ready for the trip:


Just getting home:


The trip wore him out and he just slept for the next hour:


Now that we're on our own internet connection I was able to upload some videos. Here he is just a few minutes after birth getting checked out by the nurses (and one murse):



Then they weighed him:



And here's Solomon's first bath, he hated it until she ran the water over his head, he loved that:

5 comments:

Holly said...

Awh! That little tiny cry brings back so many memories. I know EVERYONE says this, but they grow up so fast and you really do forget how little they were. So just remember to cherish this time, even though you might be sleep deprived! :)

Tiffany Johnson said...

SO CUTE! I can't say it enough. I just want to squeeze him! :-) And Solomon? CUTE NAME! TOTALLY fits you guys! Not to meantion the skis! :-) I can't wait to see him again! I would be over there helping you every day, but I know your mom is here, so please let me know what I can do! I would love to help in any way I can!

Jordan said...

Where's the video of the birth? ;)

Morgan Family said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you both! He is so handsome! Isn't being a parent the best thing in the whole world? Here is my blog if you would like to see as well. mmadhouse.blogspot.com P.S. Enjoy the time off work! :)
Stephanie M

Kris said...

I love the name and spelling! And hooray for being back home again where you can get settled back into life (although it will never be the same...just better!). Hope you're all adjusting well. Call on me for anything. By the way, cute green outfit, Megan. :-)