Thursday, May 21, 2009

Starting Today, We're on Holiday

I realize I haven't taken many pictures lately. I hit the 1 year mark with Sol and got lazy I guess. Luckily Ben and Kris have a super nice camera and took lots of great pictures when we went to Bear Lake this weekend. The boys completed the Bear Lake Classic again. Way to go guys! To hear more about the race click here.

Now for some pics!Boys getting ready, we stayed in that little cabin behind them, nice and cozy :)

Lining up...

Waiting at the finish...Go Dad!!!
Parkers at the finish. Dave finished 40 minutes faster than he did last year. What a stud.


At the beach, it was kind of cold so we just looked at the water.

Kris and I laying in the warm sand. Mmm... feels good!
Yes it was in our hair, we didn't care.
Sol.


Sauce (as Logan calls him).

The boys.

There was this really cool park in Garden city, and this really cool park had really cool stuff, including this giant swing. It was awesome. I think its for disabled adults to swing.

I love the pic above.

We all had to take turns.



Handsome boy.

2 comments:

Marce said...

i LOVE that picture of you and sol at the bottom of that post. you HAVE to blow that up to at least 8x10.

and i love your new gardening blog, too. you inspire me :)

Jean Bean said...

Oh, I look forward to your posts. That was a great one.