Saturday, January 2, 2010

Camera Gods, how have I offended thee???

So you know my cute little red camera that I finally got after like 6 months with no camera? Well I can't find it...I won't say its lost, but its location is unknown. Ug! In fact I couldn't find it right before Christmas so no Christmas pics. :( I feel like I should be learning some lesson like "Don't be so materialistic" or "write in your journal more" or "Don't take so many dang pictures!" But I refuse to learn it. A camera is kind of essential in my book.

In other news:

We had a great Christmas at home. Dave's parents joined us, which was so fun. Opening presents took 2 hours cause Sol wanted to sit and play with everything. It was kind of funny.

We had a great New Years too! We've been able to have lots of family around just hanging out. Its been great to have company and to just chill.

Finally, I'm pregnant! I'm really happy and excited about it. However I'm not happy or excited about being dog sick most days. :( I've definitely been more sick that I was with Sol. Were getting through it though. The due date is August 4th so that makes me 9 weeks. 31 to go! Woohoo!

{Insert cute picture of Sol wearing an "I'm the big brother" tee here}

Hopefully we'll find the camera soon! Hopefully its not gone forever.

oh and

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

7 comments:

Jamie said...

Congrats Megan! That's so exciting! Morning sickness stinks! Only 3 more weeks hang in there! When you find out what you are having let me know so I can get started on a rag quilt.

Kipp and Gelsey said...

Congratulations Megan! I am so happy for you. How fun that Sol has a little brother or sister on the way!

Heidi said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you! It'll be fun to have another little one for Sol to play with soon. Hope you get to feeling better soon, morning sickness is no fun.

Tiffany Johnson said...

yay! congrats! i'm excited for you. when are we getting together??!!! after you're not feeling so yucky! And that is SO annoying about your camera! i would DIE!!!!!!!!

Holly said...

Congratulations on the baby! Hope you get feeling better soon, & that you discover the location of your camera!

Kristy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! (yes, I yelled that!). That's great news!

melissa said...

congratulations Megan! Two is better than one! :) hope the sickness passes quickly! and thanks for the holiday card!