Monday, January 25, 2010

Heartbeat.

Baby's got one!

We all got to hear it. What a sweet sound. Sol was squirming all over the place but as soon as the doctor came in he sat on Dave's lap, still as could be. What a good boy.

On another note... (pun intended)
Does this song not totally rock!? And I LOVE the video. It's so happy and sunny and warm and fun. All good things to take you away from a cloudy cold January day.



How can you not dance to it?! Watching this video totally makes me wish I was there in the street with the drummer guys, shaking my pregnant booty.

Happy Monday!

6 comments:

Dave Cook said...

I love the dancin' Grandma! :)

errin julkunen-pedersen said...

congrats! how far along? i'm guessing we're pretty close...i'm due 9/5/10

we miss you guys.

Michelle Williams said...

I love that song too!

darlajean's dream said...

This brightened my day...I love all the happy dancing people!
Thanks for sharing!

Jean Bean said...

Ohhh, it's BRAZIL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right when I turned on the song, I immediately thought, "oooo, this just feeeels like Brazil!" Goodness, you have lightened my life with a sunny glance into that wonderful land. Thanks! And Happy Heartbeat!

Anonymous said...

Brazil???